BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

How NOT to look like a 'soccer mom' - Tip #1

OK so we are veering a bit off the hair subject here but I hear the comment: 'I don't want to look like a soccer mom,' on a regular basis. SO I thought I would add a few tips (not related to hair) on how to not look like a 'soccer mom' (which, since there are some really HOT soccer mom's out there, should actually be stated: 'I don't want to look like an out of touch, frump, that has let herself go and looks out of date.'- but if you say 'soccer mom,' I'll know what you mean) So here we go....

Tip #1: Jeans & Pants
If your jeans or pants look like this its time to go shopping!:


What to shop for so you look like an up-to-date Hottie at ANY age:
-Color: Dark, the darker the better. Be cautious with faded styles.
-Style: Bootcut, straight leg, or wide leg. (To pull off skinny jeans pair them with tall boots and a long shirt or sweater)
-Length: The bottom of jeans & pants should touch the top of your shoes when standing. Only a little bit, or none, of your heal should be showing.

0 comments: