BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spray In Dry Shampoo - Try It!

Have you tried dry shampoo yet? Here is a list of my four favorites and why I like each of them.

1) UNITE 7Seconds Dry, Solace Salon. Cost: $23
2) TIGI ROCKAHOLIC Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Ulta $19
-Both are great for the gal that wants her hair to feel clean and doesn't like the feel of product. Neither of these two dry-shampoos will greatly increase your hairs natural volume but you will feel and look clean. Both quickly absorbed oil and have nice citrus scents. The difference between the two? Unite 7Seconds Dry is made of more natural ingredients.

3) OJON Rub-Out Dry Cleanser - This is my favorite travel product. It even comes in a mini size that you can carry with you in your carry-on bag. Great for the gal that wants clean hair and some volume but with little residue. This product quickly absorbs oil, and smells wonderful. By just spraying this in daily I was able to go for FIVE days without washing! (Side note: I did have to re-curl my ends)
Buy at: Sephora MOA. Cost: $21

4) UMBERTO Dry Clean Dry Shampoo - Great for the gal that wants tons of volume. You will feel it in your hair; its a little gritty. And you may have to go back and brush spots to blend in the product. But you will have instant mega volume. I even use it on my crown when my hair is clean for a backcombed effect. Buy at: Target Cost: $9

NOTE: When using dry shampoo, shake regularly while using, to keep the ingredients well mixed. If the nozzle clogs, flip the bottle upside down and press the nozzle side to and back and forth until it unclogs.

0 comments: