BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Going Back to the Corporate World

After much debating, agonizing, and calculating I've decided to go back to the corporate world. More specifically, Erik's Bike Shop's. Starting February 21, 2011 I will be assisting in the Merchandising of their 17 stores, and helping prepare for future store openings.

I will continue to operate at Solace Salon, through March 19th on a part-time basis. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at hairfixx4u@yahoo.com. If you would like to have your color formula please send me an email with your full name and I will give you any and all details on what we've been doing with your color formula over the past six months. (please let me know if you want any formulas farther back than six months.)

It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I will miss many of you and your stories more than you'll ever know!
~Liza

0 comments: