BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

My All Time Favorite Products After 5 Years of Hair


Hard to believe five years has already gone by...

But after trying hundreds of products I can say that a few have stood out as winners. Here are my picks for best products (and whats sitting on my counter at home):

1) Moroccanoil - blow-dry this into your hair for hair that dries faster, shinier, and silkier than ever before. Seriously, put enough of this in dry hair and it can cut drying time in half!

2) DivaCurl Heaven In Hair Mask - Instant bounce in limp hair. Astounding difference in almost every head of hair I used it on. Should be a Minnesota winter must have item!

3) Dry Shampoo - (see older post for ratings and differences) Finally a way to skip blow-drying my hair every single morning. And finally a way to look like I have a full head of hair! I love you dry shampoo. And now I finally love my thin, fine hair.

4) Aveda's Universal Styling Creme - When nothing else will work to make rough fuzzy strands smooth and shinny I pull out this masterpiece. And suddenly the strands have no choice but to behave. Great for blowouts on any hair or scrunching into damp curls.

5) Aveda's Pure Abundance Hair Spray - Its the only hairspray I've ever used that will hold backcombing for 24hours but brushes out without breaking a hair. Great for holding even bangs all day long without feeling like your hair is being turned into baked straw that you don't dare touch. Now if my husband would just stop borrowing it! Even he loves it.

6) Best Smoothing Shampoo / Conditioner - Tie: UNITE Eurotherapy Smoothing - works so good you just might be able to get rid of those other smoothing products you've been using. Aveda Smooth Infusion - a savior for anyone that uses a flat iron regularly. Does such wonders that I can tell immediately when clients stop using it. Because no other shampoo/ conditioner tames and smooths ironed hair like this stuff!

Well there you go. The standouts out of hundreds of products. =D

0 comments: